The ZIP file contains installers for both SQL Server Integration Services 2005 and 2008.
- Run the installer for your version of SSIS.
- Open your Integration Services project in BIDS.
- Right-click on the Toolbox, select "Add Items..."
- Select "Send HTML Mail Task" from the "SSIS Control Flow" tab.
- Body can be specified via variable (in addition to typing a body directly, or using Property Expressions).
- Detects and rejects non-SMTP connection managers at design time.
- UI improvements
- Task doesn't complain if reply-to address is not specified.
Upgrading from v1.0
Install the new release and open your package. SSIS will complain about properties not being found. Edit your Send Mail Tasks to rectify the issue. You can not "upgrade silently" to v1.0.2 - you will need to edit your packages. (Sorry.)